Thursday, August 23, 2018

Annotations

My annotations consist of underlining, circling, stars, sad faces, smiley faces. When I underline a statement I usually link it to what I think the statement means or my thoughts on the statement. I circle a word when I dont know what it means. My stars indicate that the statement is interesting. Lastly, my smiley faces shows that I agree with the statement while my sad faces show that I disagree with the statement.


Raet- highlight
           -new words (same but cirlce)
           -facts
           -recommendations (i dont do this, maybe i should)
Razie-
underline
          -interesting ideas
          -things she agreed with (same but with smiley faces)
          -arguments
circle
         -words she didnt know ( i do the same for words i dont know)










No comments:

Post a Comment