Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hey! My name is Akeymah but most people call me by my social media username, ‘Keymerz’. I am originally from West Oak Lane Philadelphia but went to school in New Jersey. Growing up, I was pretty active. I cheered for the West Oak Lane Wildcats, played basketball, softball and ran track as well. Along with my interest in sports, I was also interested in crime. I know I know sounds crazy, right? Don’t worry, I wasn’t interested in comiting crimes I was always interested in why and how people committed certain crimes. I would always watch shows like CSI, Law and Order, NCIS, etc. As I got older I started to make sense of my interest in crime and came up with the idea to major in Forensic Psychology. Majoring in Forensic Psychology will hopefully give me the skills to finally answer my questions about how and why people commit the crimes they do. Ok, that’s enough of the typical “spill”

No comments:

Post a Comment